The returns policy, along with our full Terms & Conditions must be read, understood and followed to enable us to successfully process your returns claim.
- We accept returns on account of any manufacturing defects. This includes free collection of the defective merchandise. T’s & C’s apply.
- We accept returns on account of transit damages. This includes free collection of the merchandise. T’s & C’s apply.
- We offer enhanced returns on account of 14 days change of mind. This is a premium service. T & C’s apply.
These terms are also applicable to any repaired or replacement goods we ship out to you. All refunds are processed within 14 business days and for the safety and security of your account; we only refund to the original bank account details which was used against the original order.
Standard Operating Procedure for Returned Items
- All returns must be in the original packaging and in the same condition as it was received
- All returns must be submitted with complete information within 24 hours of your delivery
- Incorrect and incomplete notified returns may not be processed
- The courier company will only collect the returned product from the registered shipping address (meaning, the original delivery address) and under no circumstances will the product be collected from another address. This safeguard is in place to inspect the product at the original address to avoid any possibility of breakage in subsequent transits.
- If the product has been moved to another address, the return stands void.
- Please refer to the ‘Handmade Goods’ policy section under Terms & Conditions to understand the natural occurrences on our handmade furniture to avoid getting your claim rejected
Defective Goods and Returns
In the unlikely event that the Goods do not conform to these Terms, please let us know immediately after delivery and follow the below Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) –
- Notify us no later than 48 hours from the date of received delivery
- Attach any relevant pictures as evidence to back up your claim form and a brief explanation of the issue to enable our returns team to make a decision against your claim
- We aim to process the request and revert within 2-5 business days
- If we accept your claim, we will arrange a collection of the goods on an agreed date and once we have analysed that the goods are either damaged or defected, we will offer one of the below options according to your own claim:
(a) Issue a credit note
(b) Issue a discount
(c) Provide you with a full or partial refund
(d) Replace the Goods
(e) Repair the Goods
- We do not accept cancellations, refunds or replacements of bespoke products if the product is already under production or on its way.
- We only accept a replacement or a refund in the rare event of the item arriving damaged. Followed by sufficient evidence of the damage we will then arrange a collection and a replacement/refund.
Once executed, back orders are treated like normal ‘standard’ orders and therefore the same Standard Operating Procedure and returns policy is applicable.Handmade Policy Solid Wood Furniture
100% of our products are hand-crafted individually. Further, most of our products are hand-made from solid wood, hence variation in size, handle alignment between multiple drawers, colour, finish, texture, natural grain pattern, knots, movement of timber, etc are an integral part of the way products are naturally made and promoted. We strongly recommend that you have made yourself fully aware about the nature of our offered hand-made solid wood products to avoid any disenchantment at a later stage. We regret we will not treat any of the above variations as defects, as these are natural occurrencesUpholstered Furniture
You may encounter variations from batch to batch hence if you are looking to pair products under similar room settings; you can opt for a bespoke order or take an informed decision about the possible variations. We regret, will NOT treat any of the above variations as defect, as these are natural occurrences